- The Balance Of Power: Is President Obama Hurting Democrats?Posted 5 mins ago
- Freed American Journalist Releases StatementPosted 20 hours ago
- Lawsuit Over Common CorePosted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Shoot to Wound?Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Afghan President Calls For Early Removal of US Troops
Afghanistan wants Americans out sooner rather than later. A new demand days after the deadly attack on civilians blamed on a U.S. soldier.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither has details:
Following a meeting with Defense Secreatary Panetta, Afghan President Karzai is calling on NATO forces to leave villages and return to their bases after the weekend shooting.
He says it’s hurt the trust Afghans had in foreign forces.
Karzai adding his troops should take the lead on security in 2013, ahead of the planned power transfer the following year.
Around the same the Taliban announcing they’re pulling out of peace talks with the U.S. over the Taliban’s opening of an office in Qatar, blaming the U.S. for changing the terms of the negotiations.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.