- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 9 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 10 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Afghan President Calls For Early Removal of US Troops
Afghanistan wants Americans out sooner rather than later. A new demand days after the deadly attack on civilians blamed on a U.S. soldier.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither has details:
Following a meeting with Defense Secreatary Panetta, Afghan President Karzai is calling on NATO forces to leave villages and return to their bases after the weekend shooting.
He says it’s hurt the trust Afghans had in foreign forces.
Karzai adding his troops should take the lead on security in 2013, ahead of the planned power transfer the following year.
Around the same the Taliban announcing they’re pulling out of peace talks with the U.S. over the Taliban’s opening of an office in Qatar, blaming the U.S. for changing the terms of the negotiations.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.