- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Afghan President Calls For Early Removal of US Troops
Afghanistan wants Americans out sooner rather than later. A new demand days after the deadly attack on civilians blamed on a U.S. soldier.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither has details:
Following a meeting with Defense Secreatary Panetta, Afghan President Karzai is calling on NATO forces to leave villages and return to their bases after the weekend shooting.
He says it’s hurt the trust Afghans had in foreign forces.
Karzai adding his troops should take the lead on security in 2013, ahead of the planned power transfer the following year.
Around the same the Taliban announcing they’re pulling out of peace talks with the U.S. over the Taliban’s opening of an office in Qatar, blaming the U.S. for changing the terms of the negotiations.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.