- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 4 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 21 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
US Court: Millennium Bomber Sentence Too Lenient
The so-called “millennium bomber”, likely to face more time in prison based on an appeals court ruling.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal has details:
Two years ago a three judge panel of the Ninth Circuit Court ruled that 22 years in prison for Ahmed Ressam was too lenient.
Now a broader Ninth Circuit panel of judges has agreed that Ressam did not deserve that kind of reduction in his sentence, given that guidelines call for 65 years.
Ressam was convicted of nine criminal counts more than a decade ago for planning to bomb LAX just before the millennium.
Sentencing was initially delayed becuase he had been cooperating in other terrorism investigations, but he later stopped cooperating and even recanted some testimony.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio