- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
US Court: Millennium Bomber Sentence Too Lenient
The so-called “millennium bomber”, likely to face more time in prison based on an appeals court ruling.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal has details:
Two years ago a three judge panel of the Ninth Circuit Court ruled that 22 years in prison for Ahmed Ressam was too lenient.
Now a broader Ninth Circuit panel of judges has agreed that Ressam did not deserve that kind of reduction in his sentence, given that guidelines call for 65 years.
Ressam was convicted of nine criminal counts more than a decade ago for planning to bomb LAX just before the millennium.
Sentencing was initially delayed becuase he had been cooperating in other terrorism investigations, but he later stopped cooperating and even recanted some testimony.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio