- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 9 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 10 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Stewart Streaks to First Sin City Win
As the clocks turned forward this weekend, Tony Stewart was turning back the hands of time, capturing a milestone victory at Las Vegas Motor Speedway in Sunday’s Kobalt Tools 400.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig recaps the race:
Smoke finally has his Sin City win…
(Joy) “The defending Sprint Cup Champion, Tony Stewart, makes it a ‘Smoke Show’ in Vegas and wins the Kobalt Tools 400.”
…Mike Joy calling Stewart’s first career Vegas win for “NASCAR on FOX.” The race featured eight cautions, and each time, it was Stewart streaking on the green flag.
(Stewart) “I don’t know that we had the dominant car today, but we were just so strong on restarts.”
2nd-place finisher Jimmie Johnson agrees, even though he thought HE had a better car.
(Johnson) “I think we had maybe a little bit more speed, but Tony could really get away on those restarts, up through the gears a lot better than I could.”
Greg Biffle, Ryan Newman and Carl Edwards round out the top 5. Dale Earnhardt, Jr. finished 10th. He led 70 laps on Sunday, that’s more than he did all of last season.
Biffle is your early points leader, holding a 10-point lead on Kevin Harvick, followed by Denny Hamlin & Dale, Jr. Stewart jumped into the top 10, now 7th, but 25 points back.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.