- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 6 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 6 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 10 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX on Tech: Unveiling the New iPad
Another Apple product is set to make its debut today, and just what new features we’ll see are being speculated about.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh has this preview:
There’s an iPad 1 & 2, and today, Apple will unveil the third version of the tablet, leaving video bloggers flooding the web with predictions of what the new iPad will offer.
(Bloggers) “Had a little teaser that almost hinted that there would be no home screen button.”//”It seems Apple has squeezed the iPad to within an inch of its life, according to rumors.”
iPad users are hoping for 4G, a better battery life and a higher resolution screen in the latest version. Apple is calling the unveiling “something you really have to see. And touch.” There have been rumors that the iPad 3 is ready to ship, and could reach consumers this month.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.