- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
AEHQ: Super Tuesday Results [VIDEO]
Mitt Romney came away from Super Tuesday a winner, but he wasn’t the only one. The former Massachusetts Governor won six states, including the coveted prize of Ohio.
Ohio was a very close race to call. With 99% of precincts reporting, Romney had 38% of the vote, compared to Rick Santorum’s 37% of the vote.
Romney also won in Vermont, Virginia, Massachusetts, Idaho and Alaska.
Rick Santorum won three states including Tennessee, Oklahoma and North Dakota. Newt Gingrich claimed a victory in Georgia. And Ron Paul did not come away with any first place finishes, but remained enthusiastic when speaking to supporters Tuesday night.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports on the current standings in the GOP race:
In terms of actual delegates won, Mitt Romney is the clear front-runner with 415.
Rick Santorum has 176, Newt Gingrich 105 and Ron Paul 47.
But there are nearly400 delegates still up for grabs the rest of this month.
The candidates are heading to the next states on March’s calendar: Alabama and Mississippi, which hold primaries next week. And Kansas, where Republicans caucus this Saturday.
Also on the March calendar, Hawaii, Illinois, Missouri and Louisiana.
Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio
WATCH to learn more on Super Tuesday results: