- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 20 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Mom Accused of Selling 6-year-old Daughter for Sex
A Jacksonville Beach, Florida woman has been charged with child abuse for trying to sell her six-year-old daughter for sex.
Andrew Greenstein of FOX News Radio affiliate WOKV reports from Jacksonville, Florida:
A Jacksonville Beach woman is under arrest for allegedly selling her 6-year-old daughter for sex.
(Person on street) “Six-year-old daughter? Are you serious?”
Understandably, neighbors that a nearby television station spoke to are beside themselves.
(Person on street) “I can’t even fathom the thought. I have a three-year-old and a two-year-old. I can’t fathom the thought.”
Police say 39-year-old Delina Nicholas sold her daughter to two men in exchange for crack cocaine. Those two men, 56-year-old Quinn Brooks and 47-year-old John Hagans are in jail without bond.
Nicholas is in Columbus, Georgia, awaiting extradition back to Jacksonville Beach.
In Jacksonville, Florida, Andrew Greenstein, FOX News Radio