- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 2 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 4 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Mom Accused of Selling 6-year-old Daughter for Sex
A Jacksonville Beach, Florida woman has been charged with child abuse for trying to sell her six-year-old daughter for sex.
Andrew Greenstein of FOX News Radio affiliate WOKV reports from Jacksonville, Florida:
A Jacksonville Beach woman is under arrest for allegedly selling her 6-year-old daughter for sex.
(Person on street) “Six-year-old daughter? Are you serious?”
Understandably, neighbors that a nearby television station spoke to are beside themselves.
(Person on street) “I can’t even fathom the thought. I have a three-year-old and a two-year-old. I can’t fathom the thought.”
Police say 39-year-old Delina Nicholas sold her daughter to two men in exchange for crack cocaine. Those two men, 56-year-old Quinn Brooks and 47-year-old John Hagans are in jail without bond.
Nicholas is in Columbus, Georgia, awaiting extradition back to Jacksonville Beach.
In Jacksonville, Florida, Andrew Greenstein, FOX News Radio