- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 33 mins ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
A NJ CVS Mixes Up Cancer Drug & Fluoride Pill For Some Customers
A mix-up of drugs has been reported in New Jersey. Some customers expecting to get fluoride medication, ended up with breast cancer drugs.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
Dozens of customers at a CVS store in Chatham, New Jersey who thought they were getting fluoride pills were instead given the breast-cancer drug Tamoxifen. Apparently, the pills look very similar.
The big difference?
The fluoride pills have the letters ‘S-C-I’ on them. The cancer drug… The letter ‘M’.
Fluoride prescriptions filled much of this winter may have been affected. CVS has apologized and worked to contact the customers who got the wrong pills.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.