- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Securing America: American at Guantanamo to be Arraigned [VIDEO]
Update: A lawyer pleaded guilty on behalf of Majid Khan before a Guantanamo war crimes tribunal on Wednesday.
A 32-year-old, who grew up in the U.S., is set to be arraigned in the military court at Guantanamo Bay on charges of trying to blow up targets in America.
FOX Chief Intelligence Correspondent Catherine Herridge reports from Cuba in our ongoing series on national security:
Majid Khan, who graduated from high school in Baltimore, Maryland, left the US for Pakistan in 2002. It is alleged that the 32-year old was hand picked by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the self-described architect of 9/11, for a second wave of attacks inside the US – including plots to blow up gas stations.
Khan is expected to plead guilty to the charges as part of a deal with the US military. Khan’s sentence will be reduced in exchange for his testimony against other detainees.
In Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, Catherine Herridge, Fox News Radio.
WATCH more about Majid Khan HERE: