- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 14 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Securing America: American at Guantanamo to be Arraigned [VIDEO]
Update: A lawyer pleaded guilty on behalf of Majid Khan before a Guantanamo war crimes tribunal on Wednesday.
A 32-year-old, who grew up in the U.S., is set to be arraigned in the military court at Guantanamo Bay on charges of trying to blow up targets in America.
FOX Chief Intelligence Correspondent Catherine Herridge reports from Cuba in our ongoing series on national security:
Majid Khan, who graduated from high school in Baltimore, Maryland, left the US for Pakistan in 2002. It is alleged that the 32-year old was hand picked by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the self-described architect of 9/11, for a second wave of attacks inside the US – including plots to blow up gas stations.
Khan is expected to plead guilty to the charges as part of a deal with the US military. Khan’s sentence will be reduced in exchange for his testimony against other detainees.
In Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, Catherine Herridge, Fox News Radio.
WATCH more about Majid Khan HERE: