- Christmas Sign At Firehouse In New York Creates ControversyPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 7 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Securing America: American at Guantanamo to be Arraigned [VIDEO]
Update: A lawyer pleaded guilty on behalf of Majid Khan before a Guantanamo war crimes tribunal on Wednesday.
A 32-year-old, who grew up in the U.S., is set to be arraigned in the military court at Guantanamo Bay on charges of trying to blow up targets in America.
FOX Chief Intelligence Correspondent Catherine Herridge reports from Cuba in our ongoing series on national security:
Majid Khan, who graduated from high school in Baltimore, Maryland, left the US for Pakistan in 2002. It is alleged that the 32-year old was hand picked by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the self-described architect of 9/11, for a second wave of attacks inside the US – including plots to blow up gas stations.
Khan is expected to plead guilty to the charges as part of a deal with the US military. Khan’s sentence will be reduced in exchange for his testimony against other detainees.
In Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, Catherine Herridge, Fox News Radio.
WATCH more about Majid Khan HERE: