- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 2 mins ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 11 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 18 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 19 hours ago
Kenseth Wins Daytona 500 After Fire and Rain Delays [VIDEO]
After delays by fire and rain, Matt Kenseth emerges as the winner of the 2012 Daytona 500.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Daytona International Speedway.
A day’s worth of rain delays, then a red flag after a fireball crash, Matt Kenseth kept Dale Earnhardt Jr. at bay to take the checkered flag after midnight.
(Race Call on FOX) “Here comes Junior to the outside, side by side with Kenseth. He runs out of time! Matt Kenseth wins the Daytona 500!”
The call as heard on FOX Sports. Kenseth says he had a fast car, a good crew and luck.
(Kenseth) “It’s nice to go the whole distance and survive a green-white-checker, too. Because you just don’t know what’s gonna happen at speedway races.”
At Daytona International Speedway, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the fiery collision between Juan Pablo Montoya’s car and a safety truck filled with jet fuel that caused a two-hour delay.