- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Is Ryan Considering A Presidential Run?Posted 3 hours ago
- Holder Visits Ferguson, Protests Continue [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Speaks On Death Of U.S. Journalist James FoleyPosted 21 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Pain at the Pump: Coping With High Gas Prices [VIDEO]
Americans are digging deeper into their pockets to fill their tanks, as gas prices continue to rise. So what are people doing to cope?
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
$3.65 a gallon: that’s what AAA says the average American is paying for regular, a record for this time of year, though you can save if you shop around.
(Driver) “We live in Pennsylvania, and we’ll travel over into Jersey to try and get a better price on gas.”
Keeping close to home might help, too.
(Driver) “Trying to adjust my travels to the minimum. And, hopefully, things are gonna get better.”
But if you can’t beat ‘em…
(Driver) “Money used for gas, we need it, so I have no problem with spending a little bit more.”
Tensions with Iran are helping oil prices spike. Gas, costing $.40 a gallon more than this time last year.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on what everyday Americans are doing to cope with high gas prices HERE: