- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Israel Blames Iran for Bangkok Attack
Two Iranians are in custody in Thailand after one of them staged an attack that wounded five, including himself.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak accusing this attack in the Thai capital Bangkok as being backed by Iran.
It’s thought the target was Israeli’s.
Meanwhile the public security minister here in Israel saying his country will ‘settle the score’ with the perpetrators.
The blasts come a day after an Israeli diplomats car was bombed in India and an attack stopped outside the embassy in Georgia — Israel also blaming Iran and Hezbollah.
Security has been stepped up here in Israel particularly around embassies and the airport outside Tel Aviv.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio