- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 13 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Israel Blames Iran for Bangkok Attack
Two Iranians are in custody in Thailand after one of them staged an attack that wounded five, including himself.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak accusing this attack in the Thai capital Bangkok as being backed by Iran.
It’s thought the target was Israeli’s.
Meanwhile the public security minister here in Israel saying his country will ‘settle the score’ with the perpetrators.
The blasts come a day after an Israeli diplomats car was bombed in India and an attack stopped outside the embassy in Georgia — Israel also blaming Iran and Hezbollah.
Security has been stepped up here in Israel particularly around embassies and the airport outside Tel Aviv.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio