- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
MN Man Gets DUI For Driving Zamboni Plowed
A Minnesota man is on thin ice after picking up a DUI while on the job – an environment that has him driving around kids and families on a slick surface to begin with.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
Joel Buss allegedly had a few cold ones before hopping behind the wheel at the Hayes Arena in Apple Valley.
(Song) “Yeah, I wanna drive the Zamboni…”
Buss drives the ice-cleaning Zamboni at the skating rink. It was parents who first alerted authorities to his impairment.
(Johnson) “Coaches noticed he was off the mark by quite a ways and bumping into the boards.”
…Apple Valley Recreation Director Randy Johnson. Authorities say Buss stumbled off the machine and his breath wreaked of alcohol. Turns out it’s not his first go-round: Buss has three prior DUI convictions dating back to 1999.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.