- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 day ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
MN Man Gets DUI For Driving Zamboni Plowed
A Minnesota man is on thin ice after picking up a DUI while on the job – an environment that has him driving around kids and families on a slick surface to begin with.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
Joel Buss allegedly had a few cold ones before hopping behind the wheel at the Hayes Arena in Apple Valley.
(Song) “Yeah, I wanna drive the Zamboni…”
Buss drives the ice-cleaning Zamboni at the skating rink. It was parents who first alerted authorities to his impairment.
(Johnson) “Coaches noticed he was off the mark by quite a ways and bumping into the boards.”
…Apple Valley Recreation Director Randy Johnson. Authorities say Buss stumbled off the machine and his breath wreaked of alcohol. Turns out it’s not his first go-round: Buss has three prior DUI convictions dating back to 1999.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.