- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 18 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Facebook Free-For-All: Social Media Giant Files For IPO
After months of pressure, social media giant Facebook is going public. But for those itching to get their hands on a piece of the Facebook pie, there will be a wait.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has more:
After months of speculation, Facebook files the paperwork for its initial public offering – likely to hit the stock market three or four months from now, and suggesting it hopes to raise $5 billion. Google raised $1.9 billion in its 2004 IPO.
The 27-year-old CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, already worth a fortune – more than $17 billion in a Forbes Magazine estimate just eight years after launching the service at Harvard. The big mystery now: the market value of Facebook, which analysts think could hit $100 billion.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.