- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 38 mins ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 2 hours ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 9 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Jodi Arias Pleads For Life [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- 50th Super Bowl Will Be In…Posted 1 day ago
Housecall for Health: Tom Brady Leads Kidney Search
An NFL star on his way to his 5th Super Bowl has to put in plenty of effort on the field. But this star is also putting in a lot of effort off the field to help the life of someone else.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is on a mission, not just to win the Super Bowl, but to find a kidney. His lifetime mentor and coach, Tom Martinez, is in need of a kidney transplant, and Brady’s Facebook appeal has raised the profile of Martinez’s search.
He has not yet found a match, but, meanwhile, could provide a lifeline for one of the other 110,000 patients currently waiting for an organ transplant in the U.S.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.