- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 13 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Wasted Wheel of Fortune: Sajak Admits Drunk Hosting
Wheel of Fortune has helped make Pat Sajak and Vanna White household names. In a recent interview, one of the longtime hosts admits to getting drunk before taping the show.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
Pat Sajak admits to hosting “Wheel of Fortune” after having a few drinks, sometimes even six.
(Sajak) “Vanna and I would go across and have two or three, or six, and then come and do the last shows and have trouble recognizing the alphabet. They’re really good tapes to get hold of.”
The game show host came clean to the host of a show that airs on ESPN, saying, back then, he could tolerate having a few drinks. But he also said it was a different show, and he likely wouldn’t risk hosting while tipsy these days.
(Sajak) “Now, you know, if I were to inhale the cork in a bottle of wine, I would probably keel over. I’m getting a little older for this.”
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.