- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 22 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Wasted Wheel of Fortune: Sajak Admits Drunk Hosting
Wheel of Fortune has helped make Pat Sajak and Vanna White household names. In a recent interview, one of the longtime hosts admits to getting drunk before taping the show.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
Pat Sajak admits to hosting “Wheel of Fortune” after having a few drinks, sometimes even six.
(Sajak) “Vanna and I would go across and have two or three, or six, and then come and do the last shows and have trouble recognizing the alphabet. They’re really good tapes to get hold of.”
The game show host came clean to the host of a show that airs on ESPN, saying, back then, he could tolerate having a few drinks. But he also said it was a different show, and he likely wouldn’t risk hosting while tipsy these days.
(Sajak) “Now, you know, if I were to inhale the cork in a bottle of wine, I would probably keel over. I’m getting a little older for this.”
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.