- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 5 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Huntsman Drops Out of GOP Race, Endorses Romney
Jon Huntsman’s Presidential race is over. The Former Utah Governor and diplomat is suspending his campaign, endorsing a rival, and blasting all of the other candidates for the tone of the campaign.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson has details from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina:
Jon Huntsman calls the last six months an incredible journey, but says it’s time to make way for the one Republican who can beat President Obama.
(Huntsman)”Despite our differences and the space between us on some of the issues, I believe that candidate is Governor Mitt Romney.”
But he also says the race has degenerated into something not worthy of the American people: a toxic form of discourse that helps no one.
Huntsman called on the remaining candidates to stop the attacks, and start talking about the issues.
In Myrtle Beach, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio