- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 8 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Huntsman Drops Out of GOP Race, Endorses Romney
Jon Huntsman’s Presidential race is over. The Former Utah Governor and diplomat is suspending his campaign, endorsing a rival, and blasting all of the other candidates for the tone of the campaign.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson has details from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina:
Jon Huntsman calls the last six months an incredible journey, but says it’s time to make way for the one Republican who can beat President Obama.
(Huntsman)”Despite our differences and the space between us on some of the issues, I believe that candidate is Governor Mitt Romney.”
But he also says the race has degenerated into something not worthy of the American people: a toxic form of discourse that helps no one.
Huntsman called on the remaining candidates to stop the attacks, and start talking about the issues.
In Myrtle Beach, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio