- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 21 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 22 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 24 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Huntsman Drops Out of GOP Race, Endorses Romney
Jon Huntsman’s Presidential race is over. The Former Utah Governor and diplomat is suspending his campaign, endorsing a rival, and blasting all of the other candidates for the tone of the campaign.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson has details from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina:
Jon Huntsman calls the last six months an incredible journey, but says it’s time to make way for the one Republican who can beat President Obama.
(Huntsman)”Despite our differences and the space between us on some of the issues, I believe that candidate is Governor Mitt Romney.”
But he also says the race has degenerated into something not worthy of the American people: a toxic form of discourse that helps no one.
Huntsman called on the remaining candidates to stop the attacks, and start talking about the issues.
In Myrtle Beach, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio