- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 1 hour ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Huntsman Drops Out of GOP Race, Endorses Romney
Jon Huntsman’s Presidential race is over. The Former Utah Governor and diplomat is suspending his campaign, endorsing a rival, and blasting all of the other candidates for the tone of the campaign.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson has details from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina:
Jon Huntsman calls the last six months an incredible journey, but says it’s time to make way for the one Republican who can beat President Obama.
(Huntsman)”Despite our differences and the space between us on some of the issues, I believe that candidate is Governor Mitt Romney.”
But he also says the race has degenerated into something not worthy of the American people: a toxic form of discourse that helps no one.
Huntsman called on the remaining candidates to stop the attacks, and start talking about the issues.
In Myrtle Beach, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio