- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Tim Tebow’s Fire: Songwriter Adjusts ‘St. Elmo’s Fire’ Lyrics
The Tim Tebow phenomenon grows on. John Parr’s popular song ‘St. Elmo’s Fire’ gets a reboot to honor the popular Denver Broncos quarterback.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
His last name has become a verb, and now a hit song has been rewritten for and about Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow.
John Parr rewrote the lyrics of his ’80s hit ‘St. Elmo’s Fire’ to include phrases like: “Down on one knee”, “A prisoner”, and “I’m trying to break free, all I need’s my Broncos team” and of course the chorus, “Take me where my future’s lyin’, Tim Tebow’s fire”.
The singer says he was inspired by Tebow so he wanted to modify the lyrics. And there are several other songs honoring or making fun of the football star.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio