- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 9 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Tim Tebow’s Fire: Songwriter Adjusts ‘St. Elmo’s Fire’ Lyrics
The Tim Tebow phenomenon grows on. John Parr’s popular song ‘St. Elmo’s Fire’ gets a reboot to honor the popular Denver Broncos quarterback.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
His last name has become a verb, and now a hit song has been rewritten for and about Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow.
John Parr rewrote the lyrics of his ’80s hit ‘St. Elmo’s Fire’ to include phrases like: “Down on one knee”, “A prisoner”, and “I’m trying to break free, all I need’s my Broncos team” and of course the chorus, “Take me where my future’s lyin’, Tim Tebow’s fire”.
The singer says he was inspired by Tebow so he wanted to modify the lyrics. And there are several other songs honoring or making fun of the football star.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio