- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 47 mins ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 9 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 12 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
OH Man Kills Self, Family In Front of Dying Wife [VIDEO]
Family tensions boiled over in Ohio Monday night, leading a man to kill some of his family and then take his own life…all in front of his dying wife and other family.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
63-year-old Paul Gilkey shot and killed his adult son and two sisters-in-law over what Hocking County Sheriff Lanny North says was a dispute about feeding his cancer-stricken wife, Darlene.
(North) “They had given Darlene toast and tea prior, when David had an orange already peeled for her.”
It all happened in front of Gilkey’s wife and stepson, Ralph Sowers, who called 911.
(Sowers 911 Call) “I’m gonna lose my mom, I just lost my brother and my two aunts…oh, Jesus.”
Sowers telling the dispatcher he was spared because he has kids.
(Sowers 911 Call) “I witnessed it all. I was right there in the same room when he grabbed my aunt by the head and squeezed the trigger.”
Gilkey then shot himself on the home’s porch.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more about this story HERE: