- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 3 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
GOP’s Next Stop: South Carolina [VIDEO]
Mitt Romney heads to South Carolina with momentum following his wins in Iowa and New Hampshire, but some of his challengers are beating him down there. Rick Perry skipped the New Hampshire primary to focus on South Carolina, and Newt Gingrich took a red-eye down from the Granite State late Tuesday night.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown has the latest from Columbia, SC:
Many of the polls show Mitt Romney having a lead here already, though Rick Perry’s been in the state for weeks, trying to campaign against Romney and also President Obama.
(Perry) “Are you better off today than you were $4 trillion dollars ago? And, I mean, that’s it on a bumper sticker.”
All the candidates have indicated South Carolina is going to be a battleground. That election is in 10 days. Ten days beyond that is Florida’s primary.
In Columbia, South Carolina, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the battle for votes in South Carolina HERE: