- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 11 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 12 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
GOP’s Next Stop: South Carolina [VIDEO]
Mitt Romney heads to South Carolina with momentum following his wins in Iowa and New Hampshire, but some of his challengers are beating him down there. Rick Perry skipped the New Hampshire primary to focus on South Carolina, and Newt Gingrich took a red-eye down from the Granite State late Tuesday night.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown has the latest from Columbia, SC:
Many of the polls show Mitt Romney having a lead here already, though Rick Perry’s been in the state for weeks, trying to campaign against Romney and also President Obama.
(Perry) “Are you better off today than you were $4 trillion dollars ago? And, I mean, that’s it on a bumper sticker.”
All the candidates have indicated South Carolina is going to be a battleground. That election is in 10 days. Ten days beyond that is Florida’s primary.
In Columbia, South Carolina, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the battle for votes in South Carolina HERE: