- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 1 hour ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 8 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Gruesome Double Murder Discovered in Philadelphia Apartment
Philadelphia residents smelled gas on Tuesday, so they called the gas company. What the gas company discovered wasn’t just some ordinary leak, but a bloodbath in a neighboring apartment. And police think this double murder might be sex-related.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has details:
(Clark) “It was a very violent, violent attack.”
So brutal, police do not think it was random: two people stabbed to death in a South Philly apartment. The crime scene so bloody, they couldn’t tell until later that one victim was a woman.
(Clark) “Both of their throats were slit.”
And Philadelphia Police Captain James Clark says the killer, or killers, didn’t stop there.
(Clark) “Two small dogs had also been stabbed to death.”
Then, they apparently tried to make it all go away.
(Clark) “Our understanding is that afterwards, they tried to turn the gas on to possibly try to set the place on fire. However, the neighbors smelled gas and called the gas company.”
The gas crew saw the bodies and called police.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.