- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 12 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Iran Aiding Syria To Keep Assad In Power
Syria has long been an ally of Iran. Intelligence sources indicate Iran is ferrying equipment, weapons, and men on commercial airliners to and from Damascus; contrary to all international agreements.
FOX’s Leland Vittert reports from Jerusalem:
FOX News has been able to confirm through Western intelligence sources that the Iranians are using commercial airliners to fly weapons, men, and equipment from Tehran to Damascus in an effort to keep President Bashar Assad in power. President Assad has been a staunch Iranian ally and is the necessary link between the Iranians and Hamas and Hezbollah.
In Jerusalem, Leland Vittert, FOX News Radio.