- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 22 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Iran Aiding Syria To Keep Assad In Power
Syria has long been an ally of Iran. Intelligence sources indicate Iran is ferrying equipment, weapons, and men on commercial airliners to and from Damascus; contrary to all international agreements.
FOX’s Leland Vittert reports from Jerusalem:
FOX News has been able to confirm through Western intelligence sources that the Iranians are using commercial airliners to fly weapons, men, and equipment from Tehran to Damascus in an effort to keep President Bashar Assad in power. President Assad has been a staunch Iranian ally and is the necessary link between the Iranians and Hamas and Hezbollah.
In Jerusalem, Leland Vittert, FOX News Radio.