- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 20 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
AEHQ: What Would They Do? National Security – Perry
Rick Perry says he’ll push for a stronger America, and stronger borders.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson has details in our FOX News Radio special election series, “What Would They Do?”:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
(Perry) “That border will be shut down, and it will be secure.”
Rick Perry, on what he’d do within a year of becoming President, calling southern border security a vital element in keeping the entire nation secure. Another element, according to the Texas governor: smarter use of our foreign aid money.
(Perry) “To write a check to countries that are clearly not representing American interests is nonsensical.”
But Perry says defense, like many other issues, is linked to the economy. he says his top priority is to get America’s economic engine running at full speed, to ensure we have the resources to maintain a strong, modern defense.
Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.