- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Bank Of America Multi-Billion Dollar SettlementPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Is Ryan Considering A Presidential Run?Posted 5 hours ago
- Holder Visits Ferguson, Protests Continue [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Speaks On Death Of U.S. Journalist James FoleyPosted 23 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
AEHQ: What Would They Do? National Security – Perry
Rick Perry says he’ll push for a stronger America, and stronger borders.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson has details in our FOX News Radio special election series, “What Would They Do?”:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
(Perry) “That border will be shut down, and it will be secure.”
Rick Perry, on what he’d do within a year of becoming President, calling southern border security a vital element in keeping the entire nation secure. Another element, according to the Texas governor: smarter use of our foreign aid money.
(Perry) “To write a check to countries that are clearly not representing American interests is nonsensical.”
But Perry says defense, like many other issues, is linked to the economy. he says his top priority is to get America’s economic engine running at full speed, to ensure we have the resources to maintain a strong, modern defense.
Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.