- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 17 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 19 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Taking Liberties: MD Police Sued Over Erased Cell Phone Video
It’s a First Amendment lawsuit against Baltimore, Maryland police. The defendant claims his rights were violated, when police confiscated his iPhone and erased video he had just taken of officers beating a woman after she was already subdued.
Is filming this type of incident a disruption of law enforcement? Or are the police in violation of civil liberties?
FOX’s Douglas Kennedy has more in this Taking Liberties report:
For more on this story, watch the VIDEO HERE:
Tell us what you think. Scroll down to leave a comment below.