- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Taking Liberties: MD Police Sued Over Erased Cell Phone Video
It’s a First Amendment lawsuit against Baltimore, Maryland police. The defendant claims his rights were violated, when police confiscated his iPhone and erased video he had just taken of officers beating a woman after she was already subdued.
Is filming this type of incident a disruption of law enforcement? Or are the police in violation of civil liberties?
FOX’s Douglas Kennedy has more in this Taking Liberties report:
For more on this story, watch the VIDEO HERE:
Tell us what you think. Scroll down to leave a comment below.