- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 17 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Taking Liberties: MD Police Sued Over Erased Cell Phone Video
It’s a First Amendment lawsuit against Baltimore, Maryland police. The defendant claims his rights were violated, when police confiscated his iPhone and erased video he had just taken of officers beating a woman after she was already subdued.
Is filming this type of incident a disruption of law enforcement? Or are the police in violation of civil liberties?
FOX’s Douglas Kennedy has more in this Taking Liberties report:
For more on this story, watch the VIDEO HERE:
Tell us what you think. Scroll down to leave a comment below.