- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Syringe Surprise: Walmart Shoppers Pricked by Needles
Sales numbers looked good on Black Friday, but the day didn’t provide all good news. Aside from fights over bargains – and even a robbery – it turns out some shoppers were pricked by syringes at a popular store.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
Patricia Headrick says she reached into a box of women’s undergarments at a Walmart store in Cartersville, Georgia and was stuck by the needle of a syringe.
(Headrick) “Whose arm was this in, whose body? Was this a used needle?”
Earlier, a 14-year-old girl had been pricked when she put pajamas on bought at the Walmart, and in yet another incident a syringe was found in a pair of Hello Kitty socks. Walmart’s Dianna Gee says they’re working with police and examining surveillance footage.
(Gee) “If any of our customers were harmed as a result of this occurance, we will gladly work with them to pay for any valid medical expenses.”
She says they believe this is isolated to just this one Walmart location.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.