- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 16 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
AEHQ: What Would They Do? National Security – Cain
Herman Cain is still in the Presidential race, and trying to get back to the issues that face our country.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson takes a look at Cain’s view on national security and foreign policy, as we continue our FOX News Radio special election series, “What Would They Do?”:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
(Cain) “National security & foreign policy are inseperable.”
So says Herman Cain, at a speech focusing on both. He says the U.S. must stand by Israel and other friendly nations, quit giving money to those he considers enemies, and spend more on defense. The alternative:
(Cain) “If we are not strong militarily, and if we are not strong economically, and if we are not strong morally, according to those founding principles that were envisioned by the Founding Fathers, we do not have strength.”
Cain says we can’t make other nations our friend, but we can make them respect us.
Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.