- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AEHQ: What Would They Do? National Security – Cain
Herman Cain is still in the Presidential race, and trying to get back to the issues that face our country.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson takes a look at Cain’s view on national security and foreign policy, as we continue our FOX News Radio special election series, “What Would They Do?”:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
(Cain) “National security & foreign policy are inseperable.”
So says Herman Cain, at a speech focusing on both. He says the U.S. must stand by Israel and other friendly nations, quit giving money to those he considers enemies, and spend more on defense. The alternative:
(Cain) “If we are not strong militarily, and if we are not strong economically, and if we are not strong morally, according to those founding principles that were envisioned by the Founding Fathers, we do not have strength.”
Cain says we can’t make other nations our friend, but we can make them respect us.
Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.