- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 15 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
FL Mom Disappears Day She’s Featured in “The People’s Court”
An Orlando, Florida mother is missing, having vanished the day she was featured on an episode of “The People’s Court” with her ex-fiance. But despite a tumultuous relationship, he is not considered a suspect.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
Michelle Parker was featured in an episode of The People’s Court last week. Hours after the show aired, the 33-year-old mother of 3 vanished.
(Parker) “We think it’s a carjacking at this point.”
Parker’s mother, Yvonne, doesn’t believe her daughter’s ex-fiance, Dale Smith, is involved.
(Parker) “He has fully cooperated. They have found absolutely no evidence that there’s any foul play on his part.”
Smith and Parker’s case centered on the engagement ring he gave her, and revealed a sometimes violent relationship.
(Parker) “Felt somebody grab me and yank me around. He’s cryin’, I’m cryin’. He’s sorry, I’m sorry.”
Parker’s black Hummer was found abandoned at a nearby apartment complex. Her mother just wants answers.
(Parker) “If you’ve done something to her and she’s already gone, have a heart, tell us where she is.”
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.