- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 12 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 12 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FL Mom Disappears Day She’s Featured in “The People’s Court”
An Orlando, Florida mother is missing, having vanished the day she was featured on an episode of “The People’s Court” with her ex-fiance. But despite a tumultuous relationship, he is not considered a suspect.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
Michelle Parker was featured in an episode of The People’s Court last week. Hours after the show aired, the 33-year-old mother of 3 vanished.
(Parker) “We think it’s a carjacking at this point.”
Parker’s mother, Yvonne, doesn’t believe her daughter’s ex-fiance, Dale Smith, is involved.
(Parker) “He has fully cooperated. They have found absolutely no evidence that there’s any foul play on his part.”
Smith and Parker’s case centered on the engagement ring he gave her, and revealed a sometimes violent relationship.
(Parker) “Felt somebody grab me and yank me around. He’s cryin’, I’m cryin’. He’s sorry, I’m sorry.”
Parker’s black Hummer was found abandoned at a nearby apartment complex. Her mother just wants answers.
(Parker) “If you’ve done something to her and she’s already gone, have a heart, tell us where she is.”
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.