- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 46 mins ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
FL Mom Disappears Day She’s Featured in “The People’s Court”
An Orlando, Florida mother is missing, having vanished the day she was featured on an episode of “The People’s Court” with her ex-fiance. But despite a tumultuous relationship, he is not considered a suspect.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
Michelle Parker was featured in an episode of The People’s Court last week. Hours after the show aired, the 33-year-old mother of 3 vanished.
(Parker) “We think it’s a carjacking at this point.”
Parker’s mother, Yvonne, doesn’t believe her daughter’s ex-fiance, Dale Smith, is involved.
(Parker) “He has fully cooperated. They have found absolutely no evidence that there’s any foul play on his part.”
Smith and Parker’s case centered on the engagement ring he gave her, and revealed a sometimes violent relationship.
(Parker) “Felt somebody grab me and yank me around. He’s cryin’, I’m cryin’. He’s sorry, I’m sorry.”
Parker’s black Hummer was found abandoned at a nearby apartment complex. Her mother just wants answers.
(Parker) “If you’ve done something to her and she’s already gone, have a heart, tell us where she is.”
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.