- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 11 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Viral Videos: Week of November 11th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook:
“Chuck Testa. A song About Life-like Dead Animals”
Watch as Chuck Testa, a REMARKABLE taxidermist and inspiring camouflager, sings the secrets of his art.
The North Carolina comedic duo of Rhett McLaughlin and Link Neal bring you this songified spoof along with the kids from kids react.
If there’s a leopard feeding on an impala out on your deck?
Or a bear in your bed?
Or even an antelope driving a car?
Then there’s this:
“Cameraman Fitness Ball FAIL”
This comes from West Michigan’s Fox 17.
Where Mike, the cameraman / floor director seemingly gets roped into a workout demonstration on live TV.
He’s doing pretty good all in all.
You should probably stick to your day job Mike.
Finally, Facebook users are hitting the like button on:
“Surfer Almost Swallowed By Whale”
Watch as a woman floats on a surfboard near Santa Cruz, California.
But suddenly she almost ends up as lunch for a humpback whale.
Lucky for her, the whale misses her, but that was a close one!
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com.
For Lauren Faulkner, I’m Chris Foster and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.