- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 6 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 7 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Viral Videos: Week of November 11th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook:
“Chuck Testa. A song About Life-like Dead Animals”
Watch as Chuck Testa, a REMARKABLE taxidermist and inspiring camouflager, sings the secrets of his art.
The North Carolina comedic duo of Rhett McLaughlin and Link Neal bring you this songified spoof along with the kids from kids react.
If there’s a leopard feeding on an impala out on your deck?
Or a bear in your bed?
Or even an antelope driving a car?
Then there’s this:
“Cameraman Fitness Ball FAIL”
This comes from West Michigan’s Fox 17.
Where Mike, the cameraman / floor director seemingly gets roped into a workout demonstration on live TV.
He’s doing pretty good all in all.
You should probably stick to your day job Mike.
Finally, Facebook users are hitting the like button on:
“Surfer Almost Swallowed By Whale”
Watch as a woman floats on a surfboard near Santa Cruz, California.
But suddenly she almost ends up as lunch for a humpback whale.
Lucky for her, the whale misses her, but that was a close one!
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com.
For Lauren Faulkner, I’m Chris Foster and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.