- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 13 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 14 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Cain Accuser #4 Speaks Out [VIDEO]
A Chicago-area woman named Sharon Bialek held a news conference alongside her Lawyer Gloria Allred in New York City on Monday accusing Republican Presidential Candidate Herman Cain of making an unwanted sexual advances towards her over ten years ago.
Listen HERE to what Bialek had to say: (NOTE GRAPHIC CONTENT)
Listen HERE to the accuser’s Lawyer, Gloria Allred:
Watch VIDEO HERE of Sharon Bialek speaking to the media: (NOTE GRAPHIC CONTENT)
A spokesman for Herman Cain says all allegations of sexual harassment against Cain are completely false.