- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 3 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 11 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 14 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Libya Latest: Liberation Celebrations As Qaddafi’s Body Lays in Freezer
When and where will Muammar al-Qaddafi be buried? It’s a question that continues to persist days after his death, as his body continues to be viewed by freedom fighters in a commercial freezer.
FOX’s David Piper has more from Tripoli:
Meanwhile, Libya’s National Transitional Council has declared liberation of the country. In an address to the people of Libya, Mustafa Abdul-Jalil said Islamic Sharia Law will now be the basic source of legislation in the country, and existing laws that contradict the teachings of Islam will be nullified.
FOX’s David Piper has more on that from Tripoli:
Hear some of the celebrations in the rebel capital of Benghazi HERE: