- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AR: Time to Stop Desegregation Funding, 50 Years Later
It’s been more than 50 years since nine African-American students walked into an all-white high school in Arkansas, and schools still receive state funding for desegregation. Now, as the state looks to end the payments, schools are set to go to court to keep the money coming.
FOX News Radio’s Joy Piazza has the story: