- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 18 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 19 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Late night talk show host David Letterman has drawn the ire of a Jihadist website.
FOX News Radio’s Todd Starnes reports:
The threat – made by a frequent contributor to a Jihadist website has threatened Letterman because of a joke the comic made on his CBS show earlier this summer… urging Muslim followers to “cut the tongue” of Letterman because of the joke made on the June 8th broadcast of “The Late Show with David Letterman.”
…the FBI is investigating the threat.