- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Late night talk show host David Letterman has drawn the ire of a Jihadist website.
FOX News Radio’s Todd Starnes reports:
The threat – made by a frequent contributor to a Jihadist website has threatened Letterman because of a joke the comic made on his CBS show earlier this summer… urging Muslim followers to “cut the tongue” of Letterman because of the joke made on the June 8th broadcast of “The Late Show with David Letterman.”
…the FBI is investigating the threat.