- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
House Rejects Senator Reid’s Deficit-Reduction Bill
The back and forth in Congress over the debt crisis continued on Saturday. The Republican controlled House rejected Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s Deficit-Reduction Bill. The vote was 246-173 against the plan.
Listen HERE to what the vote tally sounded like on the House Floor:
FOX’s Mike Emanuel has more from Capitol Hill:
House Speaker John Boehner and Kentucky Senator Mitch McConnell appeared at a news conference together on Saturday following the defeat of the Reid plan in the House.
Listen to clips from Speaker John Boehner HERE:
Senator McConnell seemed optimistic that a compromise could be reached.
Listen to clips from Senator Mitch McConnell HERE:
Senator Harry Reid also held a news conference following the vote and seemed less hopeful that a deal was going to be reached soon.
Listen to clips from Senator Harry Reid HERE:
Following his media availability, the Majority Leader attended a closed-door meeting at the White House with President Obama.
Tune into your local FOX News Radio affiliate for more on this developing story.