- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
America’s Talking: Casey Anthony Verdict [VIDEO]
America speaks out on Casey Anthony. After about nine hours of deliberations, a jury in Orlando, Florida found Casey Anthony not guilty of killing her two-year-old daughter, Caylee. While Anthony was found not guilty of first-degree murder, aggravated manslaughter, and aggravated child abuse, she was found guilty on four counts of lying to police. In “America’s Talking”, FOX News Radio found out what Americans think of the verdict.
What do YOU think of the verdict in the Casey Anthony trial?