- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 day ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
America’s Talking: Casey Anthony Verdict [VIDEO]
America speaks out on Casey Anthony. After about nine hours of deliberations, a jury in Orlando, Florida found Casey Anthony not guilty of killing her two-year-old daughter, Caylee. While Anthony was found not guilty of first-degree murder, aggravated manslaughter, and aggravated child abuse, she was found guilty on four counts of lying to police. In “America’s Talking”, FOX News Radio found out what Americans think of the verdict.
What do YOU think of the verdict in the Casey Anthony trial?