- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 7 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 13 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
America’s Talking: Casey Anthony Verdict [VIDEO]
America speaks out on Casey Anthony. After about nine hours of deliberations, a jury in Orlando, Florida found Casey Anthony not guilty of killing her two-year-old daughter, Caylee. While Anthony was found not guilty of first-degree murder, aggravated manslaughter, and aggravated child abuse, she was found guilty on four counts of lying to police. In “America’s Talking”, FOX News Radio found out what Americans think of the verdict.
What do YOU think of the verdict in the Casey Anthony trial?