- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 2 hours ago
- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Debt Limit: New Week, Same Showdown
Another week gets underway, as the budget standoff in Washington continues.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports…
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner says there needs to be some tax increases in order for the federal government to reduce its debt.
But Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ) reiterated on “FOX News Sunday” that tax hikes need to be off the table…