- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 17 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 19 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Debt Limit: New Week, Same Showdown
Another week gets underway, as the budget standoff in Washington continues.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports…
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner says there needs to be some tax increases in order for the federal government to reduce its debt.
But Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ) reiterated on “FOX News Sunday” that tax hikes need to be off the table…