- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 19 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Debt Limit: New Week, Same Showdown
Another week gets underway, as the budget standoff in Washington continues.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports…
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner says there needs to be some tax increases in order for the federal government to reduce its debt.
But Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ) reiterated on “FOX News Sunday” that tax hikes need to be off the table…