- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 20 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Debt Limit: New Week, Same Showdown
Another week gets underway, as the budget standoff in Washington continues.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports…
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner says there needs to be some tax increases in order for the federal government to reduce its debt.
But Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ) reiterated on “FOX News Sunday” that tax hikes need to be off the table…