- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 10 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 13 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 14 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Fox In The Fast Lane: Pocono Preview
It’s off to the Pocono Raceway for the Five Hour Energy 500 this weekend, NASCAR gets tough on Richard Childress and staff changes on Martin Truex Junior’s team.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has this week’s FOX In The Fast Lane:
Ryan Newman loves to race at Pocono Raceway, not because it’s easy but because…
It’s so difficult. It’s challenging because there’s three different corners, three different bankings… three different length straightaways.
Kurt Busch has done well at Pocono. But for other drivers…
It’s one of those places where if you get it, you get it. And if you don’t, you’re always fighting that uphill battle.
NASCAR puts team owner Richard Childress on probation through the end of the year and fines him one hundred and fifty thousand dollars after he punched out Kyle Busch after last week’s truck race at Kansas.
I asked Greg Biffle about the hefty fine NASCAR handed out…
I think the fine definitely stood out, that they meant business about it.
The flare up happened because Childress was mad at Busch for bumping Childress Driver Joey Coulter, on the cool-down lap after the race.
And Martin Truex Junior gets a new Crew Chief. Lead Engineer Chad Johnston replacing Pat Tryson.
FOX In The Fast Lane… I’m Marghiee Teshineh, Fox News Radio.