- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Keselowski Takes Kansas
NASCAR storms into Kansas, where one driver picks up only his second career Sprint Cup victory.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig recaps the STP400 in this edition of “FOX in the Fast Lane”…
Nothing but fumes in the fuel tank made it interesting, but in the end Brad Keselowski picks up the win in Kansas at the STP400. Kurt Busch led for more than half the race, but a late pit stop put Keselowski in front, and pushed Busch back to 9th… Keselowski hadn’t even realized he was just minutes from the win… Dale Earnhardt, Junior made a race of it at the end, but settled for 2nd. Denny Hamlin, Jeff Gordon and Carl Edwards round out the top 5.
Check in on foxnewsradio.com on Friday as Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh previews next week’s 30th Annual Pocono 500.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.