- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 9 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
America’s Talking – Federal Budget
As the possibility of a Government shutdown looms, Republicans and Democrats continue to struggle to settle on a budget deal. In today’s “America’s Talking”, FOX News Radio found out what Americans would do to fix the budget.
How would YOU balance the Federal Budget?