- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 13 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 15 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 15 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
America’s Talking – Federal Budget
As the possibility of a Government shutdown looms, Republicans and Democrats continue to struggle to settle on a budget deal. In today’s “America’s Talking”, FOX News Radio found out what Americans would do to fix the budget.
How would YOU balance the Federal Budget?