- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 16 mins ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 17 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Senator Rand Paul: America needs to lead the world; Former Senator Brown: Immigrants must follow laws when coming to our country.
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 07/31/14
Listen here for the Kilmeade Sound Medley of the day
Former Senator SCOTT BROWN (R-MA), who is running for the
Senate seat from New Hampshire), checked in with Brian and weighed in on immigration saying that you have to come into the country by obeying our laws. Senator Brown also talked about the President not taking being sued seriously.
“Fox and Friends” co-host STEVE DOOCY dropped by and talked to Brian about how Democrats don’t want to talk about the President being sued, they want to hammer the idea that all the GOP wants is to impeach Obama. Brian and Steve talked about some Lois Lerner e-mails attacking conservatives and radio talk show hosts calling them vulgar names although she should be non-partisan. On More to Know Steve and Brian talked about Justin Bieber and the phenomenon that is “Sharknado 2.”
“Fox News Sunday” host CHRIS WALLACE talked about the latest from Lois Lerner and e-mails and doesn’t think that the Department of Justice will appoint a special prosecutor. On the crisis in Gaza Chris and Brian talked about how for the first time that there are many Muslim countries that are against Hamas because they are linked with the Muslim Brotherhood.
Fox Business Network’s “Varney & Co.” host STUART VARNEY dropped by and talked about the “Throwback Thursday” topic from “Fox and Friends” about worst summer jobs and told Brian how he worked as a day laborer as a glass smasher and when he was a bus conductor in London on the day Britain switched over to a new currency and had to accept the old money but give the new one back as change. On the economy, Stuart explained how even though the economy ticked up this quarter it is still the slowest recovery since WWII.
Brian took the 5 Hour Energy Yummification challenge as the staff had him mix berry flavored 5 Hour Energy with a Chai Latte… watch the video here.
Senator RAND PAUL (R-KY) wondered why he is always followed by controversy. Senator Paul and Brian talked about his bipartisan “Redeem Act” which may help people who have non-violent drug felonies to be able to get a second chance and be able to get a job and not have to go back to selling drugs as a career. Senator Paul also explained that the Republican has to adapt and change or die. They cannot be “Democrat light” but be their own party with their own ideas and philosophies. Senator Paul also rebuked that he is an isolationist, and believes that we have to be out in the world but the President has to have consensus of both the American people and Congress. On Iraq and ISIS he believes that we helped create them because we gave them a place to live and thrive in Syria. He explained that he will support people with arms and money if the right people come forward and we don’t have to worry about those weapons being turned around and used on us. On the crisis in Ukraine he thinks we need sanctions but no boots on the ground. We need to also hurt them by exporting gas and oil to Europe.