- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 14 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Rep @DarrellIssa on Obama & Clinton: The 1st answer to anything that might look bad will be untrue!
Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, Congressman Darrell Issa (R-CA), joined Brian Kilmeade this morning on Kilmeade and Friends and weighed in on a range of issues including former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton, Benghazi, Bowe Bergdahl, the IRS, the Gubernatorial race in California and immigration. Issa said there is one consistency with Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton whenever anything looks bad, “The first answer to anything that might look bad will be untrue and then they will accuse us of politics when we seek to get to the truth when the first answer doesn’t make any sense!”