- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 3 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Rep @DarrellIssa on Obama & Clinton: The 1st answer to anything that might look bad will be untrue!
Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, Congressman Darrell Issa (R-CA), joined Brian Kilmeade this morning on Kilmeade and Friends and weighed in on a range of issues including former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton, Benghazi, Bowe Bergdahl, the IRS, the Gubernatorial race in California and immigration. Issa said there is one consistency with Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton whenever anything looks bad, “The first answer to anything that might look bad will be untrue and then they will accuse us of politics when we seek to get to the truth when the first answer doesn’t make any sense!”