- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 3 hours ago
- Crime Concerns In New Orleans — Ahead Of Mardi Gras FestivitiesPosted 4 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 4 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: AUDIO OF @SenRonJohnson @RepPeteKing & how 2 avoid #Obamacare
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 12/5/13
Rep. Peter King (R-NY) joined Brian and talked about all of the headlines of the day, such as Obamacare and the train derailment in NY. Listen to Brian’s full interview with Rep. King below!
Sean Parnell, health care expert & blogger at TheSelfPayPatient.com, joined Brian and talked about how to opt out of Obamacare. Sean explained that there is a right and wrong way to opt out of Obamacare and is trying to educate people on how to do it the right way!
Fox News Sunday’s Chris Wallace weighed on the reports that Sec. Sebelius had only one one-on-one meeting with President Obama in the 3.5 years leading up to the launch of Obamacare and said, “If it was called ‘Chriscare’ I would have met with her at least once a week!”
FOX’s Jennifer Griffin weighed in on all things Pentagon-related. On the destruction of Syria’s chemical weapons, Griffin said the administration and Sec Kerry deserve some credit for the program’s success.
Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) kicked off the interview by admitting he is trying to discipline himself to call Obamacare by its full name, Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, because it is Orwellian in its origin and he wants to educate people about what a fraud the law really is! When asked how he would describe Obama’s managerial approach, Sen. Johnson answered, “Totally detached! Of course, he doesn’t know how to manage because he never managed anything before becoming President, which is a real serious lack of job qualification!” Later in the interview Sen. Johnson talked about the other healthcare proposals being offered up by republicans. Listen below…