- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 9 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 10 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
[VIDEO] Fredrik Stanton of @UprisingFilm on Egyptian Revolution
FREDRIK STANTON, Director and Producer of the award-winning documentary Uprising, talked to Brian about the Egyptian revolution. Stanton said that the way to win this situation is to help Egypt see its way through to a proper, full, liberal democracy. “The good news is, that’s what a great deal of Egyptians themselves want; it’s what the military is willing to support, and it’s what the country seems to be groping towards,” Stanton explained.
He also weighed in on Senator John McCain’s comments from yesterday, calling the situation in Egypt a “military coup,” which others including Brit Hume have agreed with. “I think the word coup is associated with baggage that I’m not sure applies here. In your traditional coup, military ceases power against the will of the people and retains it for itself. What we’ve seen happen here is something different,” Stanton said.