- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
@USAF7Summits – These 3 Air Force Airmen Just Climbed Mt. Everest!
Captain Merrin explained to Brian that there is something about being on the top of a mountain that acts as a healing element. “Climbing mountains offers you a metaphorical goal as well as a literal goal; and standing on top of a mountain and achieving that goal allows you to heal some of these issues that you’ve come home with,” Captain Merrin said.