- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 11 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 18 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
@USAF7Summits – These 3 Air Force Airmen Just Climbed Mt. Everest!
Captain Merrin explained to Brian that there is something about being on the top of a mountain that acts as a healing element. “Climbing mountains offers you a metaphorical goal as well as a literal goal; and standing on top of a mountain and achieving that goal allows you to heal some of these issues that you’ve come home with,” Captain Merrin said.