- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 9 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 16 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 5 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
@USAF7Summits – These 3 Air Force Airmen Just Climbed Mt. Everest!
Captain Merrin explained to Brian that there is something about being on the top of a mountain that acts as a healing element. “Climbing mountains offers you a metaphorical goal as well as a literal goal; and standing on top of a mountain and achieving that goal allows you to heal some of these issues that you’ve come home with,” Captain Merrin said.