- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 12 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 13 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
@USAF7Summits – These 3 Air Force Airmen Just Climbed Mt. Everest!
Captain Merrin explained to Brian that there is something about being on the top of a mountain that acts as a healing element. “Climbing mountains offers you a metaphorical goal as well as a literal goal; and standing on top of a mountain and achieving that goal allows you to heal some of these issues that you’ve come home with,” Captain Merrin said.