- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
@EDLTrobinson on Radical Islamists in UK, Lee Rigby and Impact of the EDL
Co-founder, spokesman and leader of the English Defence League (EDL), TOMMY ROBINSON, talked to Brian about why he formed the EDL and the impact it has had in the UK. “We formed 4 years [ago] due to an inability by our government or our police forces to tackle radical Islam,” Robinson explained.
He also talked about Lee Rigby, the British solider who was attacked and beheaded in broad daylight on the streets of London by two radical Islamists, and how this act of brutality has impacted the EDL.
Want to listen to Kilmeade & Friends COMMERCIAL –FREE? Sign up and become a premium podcast subscriber!