- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 9 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 10 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
@EDLTrobinson on Radical Islamists in UK, Lee Rigby and Impact of the EDL
Co-founder, spokesman and leader of the English Defence League (EDL), TOMMY ROBINSON, talked to Brian about why he formed the EDL and the impact it has had in the UK. “We formed 4 years [ago] due to an inability by our government or our police forces to tackle radical Islam,” Robinson explained.
He also talked about Lee Rigby, the British solider who was attacked and beheaded in broad daylight on the streets of London by two radical Islamists, and how this act of brutality has impacted the EDL.
Want to listen to Kilmeade & Friends COMMERCIAL –FREE? Sign up and become a premium podcast subscriber!