- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 21 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
@EDLTrobinson on Radical Islamists in UK, Lee Rigby and Impact of the EDL
Co-founder, spokesman and leader of the English Defence League (EDL), TOMMY ROBINSON, talked to Brian about why he formed the EDL and the impact it has had in the UK. “We formed 4 years [ago] due to an inability by our government or our police forces to tackle radical Islam,” Robinson explained.
He also talked about Lee Rigby, the British solider who was attacked and beheaded in broad daylight on the streets of London by two radical Islamists, and how this act of brutality has impacted the EDL.
Want to listen to Kilmeade & Friends COMMERCIAL –FREE? Sign up and become a premium podcast subscriber!