- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 29 mins ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 15 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[AUDIO]: @TuckerCarlson and @kilmeade Talk About the Disorganized Government Agencies
Tucker Carlson, co-host of FOX & Friends Weekend and editor-in-chief of The Daily Caller, weighed in on all the unanswered questions surrounding the Tsarnaev brothers. Kilmeade and Carlson agreed that one thing we have learned from the Boston bombings is that there needs to be more organization within the government and a better system for government agencies to get in touch with each other. “Government agencies need to coordinate with each other. There has to be a free-flow of information between this alphabet soup agency and that,” Carlson said.