- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO]: @TuckerCarlson and @kilmeade Talk About the Disorganized Government Agencies
Tucker Carlson, co-host of FOX & Friends Weekend and editor-in-chief of The Daily Caller, weighed in on all the unanswered questions surrounding the Tsarnaev brothers. Kilmeade and Carlson agreed that one thing we have learned from the Boston bombings is that there needs to be more organization within the government and a better system for government agencies to get in touch with each other. “Government agencies need to coordinate with each other. There has to be a free-flow of information between this alphabet soup agency and that,” Carlson said.