- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 10 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[AUDIO]: @TuckerCarlson and @kilmeade Talk About the Disorganized Government Agencies
Tucker Carlson, co-host of FOX & Friends Weekend and editor-in-chief of The Daily Caller, weighed in on all the unanswered questions surrounding the Tsarnaev brothers. Kilmeade and Carlson agreed that one thing we have learned from the Boston bombings is that there needs to be more organization within the government and a better system for government agencies to get in touch with each other. “Government agencies need to coordinate with each other. There has to be a free-flow of information between this alphabet soup agency and that,” Carlson said.