- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 23 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 23 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
[AUDIO]: @TuckerCarlson and @kilmeade Talk About the Disorganized Government Agencies
Tucker Carlson, co-host of FOX & Friends Weekend and editor-in-chief of The Daily Caller, weighed in on all the unanswered questions surrounding the Tsarnaev brothers. Kilmeade and Carlson agreed that one thing we have learned from the Boston bombings is that there needs to be more organization within the government and a better system for government agencies to get in touch with each other. “Government agencies need to coordinate with each other. There has to be a free-flow of information between this alphabet soup agency and that,” Carlson said.