- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 12 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 14 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[AUDIO]: @SenJohnMcCain Tells @kilmeade There’s a Massive Communication Failure Amongst Government Agencies!
Senator John McCain (R-AZ) also weighed in on the massive communication failure amongst government agencies. McCain said that we need to take action on this communication failure: “I believe the Homeland Security Committee needs to have a hearing and get all these people up and sort this out. The whole purpose of the post-9/11 Commission and legislation that created the Department of Homeland Security was so that there would not be “STOVE PIPING,” meaning that different agencies of government would share information to prevent exactly this kind of thing,” McCain explained