- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 23 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[AUDIO]: Obama Supporter Dan Baum Explains Why the President HAS IT ALL WRONG!
Dan Baum, author of Gun Guys: A Road Trip, talked to Brian about President Obama’s speech in Connecticut yesterday, where he argued that enhanced background checks will help the country stay safer with guns. Baum, a liberal Democrat Obama supporter, said that Obama is wrong on this.
He said that Obama needs to stop spreading the stigma that gun guys are a problem, and instead, start looking at these individuals as an asset. He went onto explain the findings from his book: “In my experience, gun guys that I’ve met don’t really have a problem with enhanced background checks as long as it does not lead to registration,” Baum explained. However, he said that the individuals he has talked to who own guns do not want to the police to have a list of gun owners.