- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[VIDEO]: PHIL DEMUTH TELLS YOU HOW TO GET RICH AND STAY THAT WAY!
Phil DeMuth, author and Ben Stein’s writing partner, talked about his new book The Affluent Investor: Financial Advice to Grow and Protect Your Wealth. DeMuth explained why he wrote this book, and said that he originally wrote the book for his high net-worth clients, but later realized that the book is equally as relevant for lower net-worth individuals as well.