- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[VIDEO]: PHIL DEMUTH TELLS YOU HOW TO GET RICH AND STAY THAT WAY!
Phil DeMuth, author and Ben Stein’s writing partner, talked about his new book The Affluent Investor: Financial Advice to Grow and Protect Your Wealth. DeMuth explained why he wrote this book, and said that he originally wrote the book for his high net-worth clients, but later realized that the book is equally as relevant for lower net-worth individuals as well.