- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 21 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
[VIDEO]: PHIL DEMUTH TELLS YOU HOW TO GET RICH AND STAY THAT WAY!
Phil DeMuth, author and Ben Stein’s writing partner, talked about his new book The Affluent Investor: Financial Advice to Grow and Protect Your Wealth. DeMuth explained why he wrote this book, and said that he originally wrote the book for his high net-worth clients, but later realized that the book is equally as relevant for lower net-worth individuals as well.