- Breaking News WATCH LIVE: Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s HarlemPosted 3 hours ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[VIDEO]: PHIL DEMUTH TELLS YOU HOW TO GET RICH AND STAY THAT WAY!
Phil DeMuth, author and Ben Stein’s writing partner, talked about his new book The Affluent Investor: Financial Advice to Grow and Protect Your Wealth. DeMuth explained why he wrote this book, and said that he originally wrote the book for his high net-worth clients, but later realized that the book is equally as relevant for lower net-worth individuals as well.