- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 2 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 4 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO]: @BBCKimGhattas Talks About Her New Book “The Secretary”
BBC’s State Department radio and TV correspondent and author of The Secretary: A Journey with Hillary Clinton from Beirut to the Heart of American Power, Kim Ghattas, talked about the journey she undertook in writing her new book. “I was in a unique position. Coming from Beirut, where I lived on the receiving end of decisions made in Washington and suddenly finding myself with a front-row seat to some of those decisions being made in Washington… That’s what motivated me to write The Secretary,” Ghattas explained.