- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 16 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 17 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
[VIDEO]: @BBCKimGhattas Talks About Her New Book “The Secretary”
BBC’s State Department radio and TV correspondent and author of The Secretary: A Journey with Hillary Clinton from Beirut to the Heart of American Power, Kim Ghattas, talked about the journey she undertook in writing her new book. “I was in a unique position. Coming from Beirut, where I lived on the receiving end of decisions made in Washington and suddenly finding myself with a front-row seat to some of those decisions being made in Washington… That’s what motivated me to write The Secretary,” Ghattas explained.