- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of December 13thPosted 1 hour ago
- CDC Report Shows Flu Vaccine BenefitsPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Who Is Keeping Tabs On Your Cell Phone?Posted 1 day ago
- Securing America: NSA Director Defends Data CollectionPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Do It Yourself Duct Tape HolsterPosted 2 days ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
[VIDEO]: @BBCKimGhattas Talks About Her New Book “The Secretary”
BBC’s State Department radio and TV correspondent and author of The Secretary: A Journey with Hillary Clinton from Beirut to the Heart of American Power, Kim Ghattas, talked about the journey she undertook in writing her new book. “I was in a unique position. Coming from Beirut, where I lived on the receiving end of decisions made in Washington and suddenly finding myself with a front-row seat to some of those decisions being made in Washington… That’s what motivated me to write The Secretary,” Ghattas explained.