- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 7 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 15 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[VIDEO]: @BBCKimGhattas Talks About Her New Book “The Secretary”
BBC’s State Department radio and TV correspondent and author of The Secretary: A Journey with Hillary Clinton from Beirut to the Heart of American Power, Kim Ghattas, talked about the journey she undertook in writing her new book. “I was in a unique position. Coming from Beirut, where I lived on the receiving end of decisions made in Washington and suddenly finding myself with a front-row seat to some of those decisions being made in Washington… That’s what motivated me to write The Secretary,” Ghattas explained.