- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 7 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 11 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[VIDEO]: @BBCKimGhattas Talks About Her New Book “The Secretary”
BBC’s State Department radio and TV correspondent and author of The Secretary: A Journey with Hillary Clinton from Beirut to the Heart of American Power, Kim Ghattas, talked about the journey she undertook in writing her new book. “I was in a unique position. Coming from Beirut, where I lived on the receiving end of decisions made in Washington and suddenly finding myself with a front-row seat to some of those decisions being made in Washington… That’s what motivated me to write The Secretary,” Ghattas explained.