- VIRAL VIDEOS: Madden NFL 15: Madden SeasonPosted 5 mins ago
- President Obama Addresses ISIS and Ukraine CrisisPosted 13 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Is President Obama Hurting Democrats?Posted 23 hours ago
- Poll: Parents Uncomfortable With Youth FootballPosted 23 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
[VIDEO]: @David_Goldhill On Why Our Healthcare System Is Broken
CEO of the Game Show Network and author of Catastrophic Care: How American Health Care Killed My Father – and How We Can Fix It, David Goldhill, stopped by Kilmeade & Friends. Goldhill, whose father died of a hospital- borne infection at the cost of $650,000, explained how our healthcare costs are killing us (to read what Goldhill wrote, click here).
“Fundamentally, the health care system is broken… what we call incentives in economics, which is what encourages people – business people – to do things, are all perverse. The whole system encourages a tremendous amount of excess and unnecessary medicine. It encourages prices to be very, very high. It encourages costs to be very high,” Goldhill said.