- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 10 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
[VIDEO]: @David_Goldhill On Why Our Healthcare System Is Broken
CEO of the Game Show Network and author of Catastrophic Care: How American Health Care Killed My Father – and How We Can Fix It, David Goldhill, stopped by Kilmeade & Friends. Goldhill, whose father died of a hospital- borne infection at the cost of $650,000, explained how our healthcare costs are killing us (to read what Goldhill wrote, click here).
“Fundamentally, the health care system is broken… what we call incentives in economics, which is what encourages people – business people – to do things, are all perverse. The whole system encourages a tremendous amount of excess and unnecessary medicine. It encourages prices to be very, very high. It encourages costs to be very high,” Goldhill said.