- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 7 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[VIDEO]: @David_Goldhill On Why Our Healthcare System Is Broken
CEO of the Game Show Network and author of Catastrophic Care: How American Health Care Killed My Father – and How We Can Fix It, David Goldhill, stopped by Kilmeade & Friends. Goldhill, whose father died of a hospital- borne infection at the cost of $650,000, explained how our healthcare costs are killing us (to read what Goldhill wrote, click here).
“Fundamentally, the health care system is broken… what we call incentives in economics, which is what encourages people – business people – to do things, are all perverse. The whole system encourages a tremendous amount of excess and unnecessary medicine. It encourages prices to be very, very high. It encourages costs to be very high,” Goldhill said.